The Academic Advancement Preparation Workshop takes the "mystery" out of preparing your academic advancement dossier.
This session on academic advancement provides an opportunity to understand and discuss:
- Curriculum vitae standards for the promotion & tenure dossier
- Ways to document teaching, research, and service achievements in the curriculum vitae and advancement dossier
- The "ins and outs" of letters of evaluation
- Content differences between advancement and tenure dossiers
- Examples from successful dossiers
- Faculty questions about the advancement & tenure process
Designed for faculty who are approaching promotion and/or tenure review in the next 18-24 months this workshop provides information and examples faculty can use to describe and document their work, accomplishments, and products resulting from teaching, research/scholarship, and service.
How to Attend:
Registration is required for attendance. You can access registration by selecting the date you wish to attend from the list on the right side of this page.